Model E Dispenser
The Model E patent-pending tampon and pad dispenser is the best in the industry!
It holds 5x the amount of product and takes half the time to reload compared to other period product dispensers.
Reduce the reload frequency and time spent resulting in time and money saved!
- Works with: Tampon Cartridges and Pad Cartridges
- Capacity: 50 Aunt Flow pads + 50 Aunt Flow tampons
- Refund Policy
Includes dispenser only. Pad cartridges + applicator tampon cartridges are sold separately.
- Dimensions: 26"(H) x 16.25"(W) x 7"(D)
- No batteries required - the magic happens with our nifty, patent-pending rotator
- Material: ABS Resin, anti-rust
- Capacity: 50 pads / 50 tampons
- Color: Chrome, white accents
- Mounting: Mounting plate and screws included
- Cartridges: Our patent-pending cartridges stack, so there is never a need to throw away a partial cartridge
- Lifetime Warranty: We know that Mother Nature isn’t going away, so neither are we
- A warranty agreement will be sent over before the delivery of your dispenser. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about the warranty.
Watch the Model E Overview, Installation & Refilling video:
- Dispenser is ADA Compliant when placed at an appropriate height and place
- Languages included on the dispenser: English, French, Braille
- Meets NY, CA, NH, VA and IL state requirements for schools
We really like the dispenser minus one aspect. We really wish there was a way to limit the amount of tampons and pads per user. We love the ability to provide free tampons and pads, but some people simply aren't respectful and pull out a bunch unnecessarily.
This dispenser is lovely because we can fill it and not worry about restocking everyday. Our clients love the free access and privacy of these dispensers
claire coder, founder + ceo
Hi! I’m Claire. I founded Aunt Flow after getting my period in public without the supplies needed.
Founded in 2016, Aunt Flow is a certified WBENC women-owned company based in Columbus, Ohio. At 18 years old, I dedicated my life to developing a solution to ensure businesses and schools could sustainably provide quality period products, for free, in bathrooms. Our products are made with 100% organic cotton (no weird stuff) and we are constantly working to reduce our environmental impact! For every 10 tampons and pads we sell, we donate 1 to a menstruator in need. I call this people helping people. PERIOD.®
100% Organic Tampons + Pads
Touch-Free Disposal System